This Easy ECG Monitor is intended for measuring and recording the ECG waveform and average heart rate of adult patient. It is applicable for use in clinics and homes, and convenient to operate by the patients themselves.This device is not an ECG monitor used in clinical institution or hospital, but is used for spot-check purpose ONLY. It cannot be used to substitute the normal ECG examination or real time monitoring. The measurement results are useful reference for doctor, but do not make direct diagnostic or analytical decision based on the information provided by this device.
-Amplification channels: 3.
– Signal input: 3 embedded metal electrodes or external lead wire cable
– Lead selections and measuring methods: Quick measurement by embedded electrodes; measurement by external electrodes with 3 lead wires (single channel for Lead I, II, or III) or 4 lead wires (3 simultaneous channels for Lead I, II and III)
– ECG bandwidth: 0.5Hz~40Hz
– Internal noise level：≤30μVp-p
– Heart Rate measuring range：30bpm~240bpm
– Heart Rate measuring accuracy：±2bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater
– Common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR): ≥60dB
-Waveform sweeping speed：20mm/s±10%
– Input loop current：≤ 0.1 μA
– Input impedance： ≥5 MΩ(single ended)
– Max. input DC offset voltage: ±300mV
Detailed Manual Download link:
http://milantrend.com/180D Color Portable ECG Monitor Detailed Manual.pdf
We are sorry to tell you that the CD which includes ECG Viewer Manager in the package is misplaced.
Please download the right CD content from the follow link:
-1x ECG Monitor
-1x cloth bag
-1x USB cable
-1x ECG lead wire
-2x bag of 25 electrode pads
Equipped with more advanced functions and features than 180-B
Small in size, light in weight, and easy to carry.
ECG waveform and interpretation of results are displayed clearly on color dot-matrix LCD screen.
High capacity of built-in memory, up to 30 hours ECG waveform storage for single channel continuous measurement.
Quick measurement by built-in metal electrodes, external lead wires (including limb lead and chest lead) for long term measurements are optional.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Heal Force 180D Color Portable ECG Monitor With ECG lead cables And 50pcs ECG electrodes$177.99